Wilson Air Center - Memphis (FBO)
Open since late 1996, Wilson Air Center-Memphis has reinvented the FBO (fix-base operator) industry by blending hospitality management and aviation.
Wilson Air Center has received the No. 1 rating for North American FBO nine times, according to readers of Aviation International News.
The Memphis location has consistently ranked among the Top 10 Best FBOs in Professional Pilot Magazine.
- One of the world’s largest aircraft canopies
- Crew cars
- Hertz rental cars on site
- Ground power
- Pilot’s lounge
- Snooze room
- Direct lines to clearance delivery and ATIS
- Two executive conference rooms
- Private celebrity lobby for discreet arrivals and departures
- 30,000 square feet of office space
- 125,000 square feet of heated transient hangar storage
- CCTV security
- Aircraft detailing
- Hangar, lavatory service
- Aircraft de-icing
- Potable water
- Pilot Business Center with multiple private computer stations with high-speed access and computer laptop chairs
Visit Wilson Air Center’s Website